Prayer request for traveling...

• Hello Sisters & Brothers...I am coming close to halfway through the wonderful Weight Loss course. I am experiencing profound differences in the way I think about food and eating as I concentrate on all our Jesus did and how I can be part of His suffering and His victory! This is TRULY a holy-radical way of looking at this issue of 'losing weight'. I am SO grateful as everyday I am experiencing more freedom as I relish drawing closer to Jesus as I submit my old ways of looking at food and eating issues and focus on Him. My husband and I will be traveling overseas soon and I do not want my mind to go on 'vacation mode'...you know where sometimes you say to yourself, "Well, I am on vacation so I can relax and do things I might not at home." No, I want to focus on the blessings of the journey and draw closer to Jesus and not be led away by the enemy's lies or fleshly thinking. I would appreciate your prayers that I keep my eyes on Jesus and relish how He is with me wherever I go! Thank you so much.