prayer for jc

• Hi bros and sis in Christ. I really am afraid now. It is because I am having health issues and like one in my bladder area. I feel that the abuse I have done to my body. I feel afraid to die and keep on listening to testimonies of hell. I realize like the Lord said if my hand or eye continues to sin to cut it off . I know now that at my age I can die because of health. I am taking this as life and death. I need to because this sin dulls my faith and mind. It is so hard . I feel like I am in my last chances to survive and be restored. I fear the point to which it becomes a non ending cycle leading to hell. today I am going to take a step to believe that by the precious blood of Christ there is freedom. I want to truly learn how to love God and others and stop this false intimacy. So, although I have no mentor here I will begin the course. I have done others but I am going to believe that this one is the turning point because I am afraid . God's warnings are true we can die by health or and where would I have been leading myself. I pray to see this sin of impurity as how it has hurt me and never satisfied me. I desire to do things God's way.

I do want to marry and I am asking that God would help me to do this . I know that I am in the path of hope but I NEED TO DESPERATELY TAKE CHARGE AND STOP AND SURRENDER TO THE LORD SO HE CAN HEAL MY HEART ,MIND TO BE ABLE TO BRING EVERYTHING TO SUBMISSION TO THE OBEDIENCE OF CHRIST JESUS .
    I ALSO PRAY FOR ANY BROTHER OR SISTER HERE FEELING THE SAME OR SOMEWHAT TO TRULY BELIEVE THE BLOOD OF CHRIST JESUS CAN DELIVER US AND BE HIS TESTIMONIES IN CHRIST JESUS NAME AMEN

• Mentor

@jc Hi there, JC. You mention being afraid. Can I ask first if you have been doing one of the studies here and have you had a mentor while doing that?

Oh, JC, that is the wonderful thing about drawing near to God through Jesus. And doing so at the cross. He takes away our fear and anxiety. Yes, he loves us so much he cannot bear to leave us anxious or fearful, as he shows us his wounded hands and side, telling us "I did this for you. Come and rest in me now."

JC, as for marriage, that is something to hope for certainly, but also something to set aside while seeking that peace and assurance you need first.

So, maybe write back to me here and share some. Have you signed up fro any of the courses? Oh, and I don't know if you're a guy or gal :). We'd need to know to allocate you a mentor.

JC, take heart, at the cross Jesus offers you reconciliation and peace, and rest from all those anxious worries.

Rob

Matthew 11:28-30  "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."