Pray For One Heart to be Changed Today

• Mentor

We are asking you to pray for Setting Captives Free today, that God would use this ministry to reach, change, cut and heal one heart today.

Imagine if just one heart was changed today, and that person began overflowing with the love of Jesus to his/her family, friends, neighbors, relatives, co-workers, etc. God would use him or her to reach other hearts.

And if only one person's heart were changed by the gospel every day how many thousands and hundreds of thousands of people would that change come to over the course of a year, a decade and a life? Only God knows.

So please pray with us for God to use our ministry to reach and touch the heart and change the life of one person today.

Thank you.

• Mentor

Thank you for the encouragement Mike. While driving home from interstate yesterday I was overwhelmingly convicted that my prayer for my own unsaved loved ones needs to grow deeper and more earnest. Yes, praying for the men and women who are doing the studies, that hearts will be broken and mended at the cross, and also for all my loved ones, that they will soon see the cross for what it is, a beacon of hope, meaning and life.

• Mentor

@Rob-Robertson Father in heaven, we ask that you would draw Rob's family members to the foot of the cross, there to show them the depravity of their own heart hanging on a tree, as well as the deliverance of God's own Son through His death on that same tree. May they be rescued from the power of darkness and translated into the kingdom of Jesus Christ, for God's glory and Rob's joy. In Jesus' name, amen.

• Global Moderator

Father take away one heart of stone that has been hardened against You and give them a new heart of flesh today. (Ezekiel 11:19)

Circumcise one heart so that they believe you and love you! (Deuteronomy 30:6)

Father, put your Spirit in one heart today and cause them to walk in your statutes. To delight in You and in your way(Ezekiel 36:27)

Grant Godly sorrow over sin and lead one heart to repentance and a knowledge of the truth so they can escape from the snare and traps of the devil. (2 Timothy 2:25–26)

Open one heart today to believe the gospel! (Acts 16:14)

Open one mind to know and understand the truth and be set free!

Father you made us a promise and it is that if Christ be lifted up you will draw men to you, John 12:32. Please create opportunities for each of us to lift up the Cross right before the eyes of "one heart" today. And as the Cross is being lifted, turn their eyes to look and live. Amen!

• Mentor

Colossians 3:12 ESV Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience,

Father I thank You for sending Your beloved chosen Son in holiness where He went to the cross with a compassionate heart, kindness and with all humility, meekness and endured the cross with such patience. Thank You Lord that we can “put on” because when Jesus was on the cross He had “taken off” our sin and clothed or “put on” our sin on Himself that we might be clothed in His righteousness. Thank You that on the third day He rose because You are not the God of the dead but of the living! Lord, today I’m asking for one more to be clothed in the holiness of Your beloved Son. That their heart would become soft and compassionate. That kindness, humility, meekness and patience would flow from their new heart purchased and exchanged at the cross. In Jesus name. Amen!