Prayer for my wife and my health.

• Please pray for the Lord's healing of my lungs and my wife Audrey, who has terminal cancer. Thanks for your ministry here. Blessings, Jan

• Global Moderator

Father you are our restorer, and our redeemer. I know that Jesus took all our pain and suffering and sickness upon Himself when He died on the cross. Because He we broken we can be healed. Because He suffered, we can be comforted. Because He was punished we can receive mercy. So I ask in Jesus name for healing for Jan and Audrey. Holy Spirit restore them, renew them and revive them in your way and in your time. I pray they no longer have to bear this weight on their shoulders. I pray that they keep turning themselves to you during their time of struggling and receive from you the comfort and grace they need to make it from one day to the next.

Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

• @Kelly-Dorsey Thanks for the wonderful prayer and I will trust the Lord as we agree together that He will hear us and grant the petitions. Thank you for being a burden bearer and prayer warrior.

• Mentor

Dear Jan,

I'm praying for you too now, and for Audrey.

Father in heaven, please help Jan and Audrey, heal their bodies or give them peace in their souls. Help them to turn their eyes upon Jesus and see Him being despised and rejected by men that they would be accepted and treasured by God. Help them to know in their hearts that Jesus was a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And yet He carried their sorrows when He was stricken, smitten by God and afflicted. Lord show Jan and Audrey the cross and help them to experience deeply the love you have for them through it. I ask this in Jesus' name amen.

• @Mike-Cleveland Thanks Mike for praying, we serve a mighty God. I have appreciated your ministry these past ten years and done most courses, some multiple times. As a retired Military Chaplain I really liked your course on the Cross of Christ. I am doing a study on the Holy Spirit using Arthur W. Pink's book. I would love to see a study on the Person and Work of the Holy Spirit in the believer's life.

• Mentor

@Jan-Kohlmann Jan I thought I recognized your name; it's so good to hear from you brother!

The Holy Spirit's work is so important isn't He? He directs us to the cross and helps us in our weakness, praying for us with words that we don't know to pray, and He seals us for all eternity. Oh how we do love the Holy Spirit, our Comforter and Guide!

We prayed for you this morning brother, and may the Lord richly bless you in His Word as you struggle with the illnesses.

Much love to you in Jesus Christ our Lord!