Please pray

• I have a tremor in my right hand that I've had for some time. It makes it harder to use my right hand. I've been seeing a neurologist about this. I have another appointment with him this Tuesday. Please pray that he would have wisdom and discernment about how to proceed and pray that he wouldn't order a lot of tests. One test he ordered wasn't covered by my insurance so I had to just skip it. Please also pray that God would give my husband and me peace about this. Thanks and may God bless you all.

• For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. Meanwhile, we groan, longing to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, 2 Corinthians 5:1-2

Heavenly Father, Thank you for hearing our prayers. We’re so grateful that Jesus secured, not only the perfection of our spirits but also the resurrection of our bodies through His death on the cross. Even as Jesus was raised from the dead, we too will be raised. We groan now and long for our glorified, eternal bodies… but we know and trust that these “light and momentary troubles” are working for us an eternal weight of glory (2 Corinthians 4:17).

I lift up @SR-Coker who is struggling with health challenges like this hand tremor. I ask that you would comfort and strengthen her during this trying time. May this physical weakness bring @SR-Coker closer to you. Help her to know you as the “Father of mercies and God of all comfort” as she waits on You for healing. Give her doctor wisdom as he cares for her. Give her husband courage as he leads @SR-Coker through this uncertain time.

In Jesus’ triumphant name, I pray. Amen.

• @Jody-Cleveland thanks so much for praying.