Prayer for CPA Exam

• Friends,

If you have a moment, please pray for my fourth and final CPA exam that will take place tomorrow morning. I don't know if it's because it's the last exam and I'm so close to being finished, but I'm especially worried about it. Then again I most certainly didn't pass the other exams by my own strength, I'm doing my best not to forget that fact.

If the Lord wills, I'm already looking forward to getting back into the SCF family after this exam, I've missed reading your thoughts and insights. May God bless you all. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

Vas

• @Vas-Malofiy

Hebrews 6:16-20, "People swear by someone greater than themselves, and the oath confirms what is said and puts an end to all argument. 17 Because God wanted to make the unchanging nature of his purpose very clear to the heirs of what was promised, he confirmed it with an oath. 18 God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope set before us may be greatly encouraged.19 We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, 20 where our forerunner, Jesus, has entered on our behalf. He has become a high priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek."

Father in Heaven, hope in You is not fingers-crossed wishing. The Hope you give is the guarantee that things are going to work out as they should (for our good and your glory) because You raised Jesus from the dead. For when You raised Jesus from the dead the promised future of all things new and right poured out on this fallen and fear-filled world.

Thank you, Jesus, for taking all Vas' fear and anxiety on yourself as you died on the cross! Thank you for rising again victorious and triumphant so that not only are we free from the power of sin, but we are also free from the fears and anxieties that hurl themselves at our hearts and minds daily.

The hope we have in You is not the presumption that we are going to get our way or that everything is going to be easy, but rather it is the powerful certainty that You, Father, do all things well. As Vas prepares for and comes to his final CPA exam, we ask that You would calm his heart and mind and anchor him to gospel-centered hope.

We are eager to see how you will use this challenge in Vas' life to make Vas more like Jesus and to bring glory to Your name. We pray in Jesus' precious name, Amen.

• Global Moderator

Praying too 🙏

• Thank you so much for your prayers dear sisters, I truly felt the Lord's help with me on test day. I'll find out my results on the 26th so I'll be sure to give an update; pass or fail I'm thankful to God for His Goodness!