Lesson 30 testimony

• Susan writes, "Through the Setting Captives Free Weight Loss course, I found peace with Christ. I now feel empowered to share the gospel message with others and to encourage others in their faith.

I had a stroke almost a year ago, and when I woke up in ICU afterward, I knew that God had a plan, and my life was going to change. I am just so thankful that this course was part of God's plan for me.

Before taking this course, I had a long-standing addiction to food. Food was controlling me; it consumed my thoughts. Even my ministry to others was focused on food, but this course put everything into perspective. Now Jesus controls my life, not food.

I have not only been released from my obsession with food, but I have also experienced significant spiritual growth. My spiritual life has been taken to a whole new level of knowing what God wants for me. I now enjoy the freedom that I have to savor Jesus and to sacrifice for Him.

I just feel like I’ve learned so much in all aspects of my life. It feels so good to be walking in the Spirit confident that God is leading me. I have also lost over twenty pounds, and I feel much better."